We know our shift dresses are known for their bright, colorful prints, but here's one that's a little different. It's completely white-but that doesn't mean it's boring. A-line in shape, it has cut-in armholes, an exposed back metal zipper, and Lilly lace trim. The lace fabrication features a wildflower pattern that looks lovely spread out over the design. Imagine standing in the sun against a backdrop of tropical flowers or even the cerulean blue of a pool. Gorgeous! Where to Wear: Show it off at cocktail parties on the resort patio or even at an informal bridal shower. Complements, Please: Accent with any of our golden spring accessories, including metallic gold sandals.
- A-Line Shift Dress With Cut-In Armholes, Exposed Back Metal And Lilly Lace Trim.
- 35 1/2" From Top Of Shoulder To Hem (based on a size small/4).
- Length: Above The Knee.
- Wildflower Stripe Lace (100% Polyester).
- Machine Wash Cold. Delicate Cycle. Separately.
- Built-in lingerrie snaps make this dress bra-friendly.